How to Send Transcripts to Baker University

Degree-seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college they have attended.

The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to Baker University from the issuing institution. Please have your school send the transcript to one of the following addresses based on where you plan to attend:

College of Arts and Sciences
School of Nursing

Baker University
Attn: Admissions
PO Box 65
618 Eighth Street
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

School of Professional and Graduate Studies
Graduate School of Education

Baker University
Attn: Admissions
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210

Some institutions use electronic transcript services (e.g., National Student Clearing House, eScript, Parchment) to transmit transcripts electronically. Baker University accepts these as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Baker University as the recipient in the drop-down box or by placing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as the recipient email address.

Official transcripts that are not sent directly from the school (i.e., goes to the student, the parents, coach, or other representative of the student who then sends it on to Baker) cannot be used to transfer credit or for financial aid purposes.