Official Transcript Request

The Office of the Registrar maintains academic records of all coursework completed at Baker University. Students must complete a transcript request form; transcripts can only be released upon the request of the student and accompanied by the transcript fee.

Request a Baker University Transcript

Unofficial Transcripts

If you attended Baker from 1994 to the present, you may access an unofficial transcript through your student portal account. Student Portal Help & Instructions

If you have concerns regarding transcript data, contact the Office of the Registrar at 785.594.8318 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

How to Send Transcripts to Baker University

Degree seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college and university they have attended. The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to Baker University from the issuing institution.

Send Transcripts to Baker University