Are any of my advanced placement courses from high school eligible for college credit at Baker?

Baker offers students who score a 3 or higher the opportunity to transcript college credit at the rate of $35 per credit hour upon enrollment in the College of Arts and Sciences.
Advanced Placement Course Equivalences

How do I pay my student account online?

Payments can be made online by credit card by accessing your student account through the My Baker portal. To access student accounts through My Baker, you will need your student ID and password. These are exclusive to students, and the Business Office does not have access to this information.

A convenience fee is associated with each online transaction. This fee is charged by the credit card companies and not by Baker University. Credit card payments are no longer accepted over the phone.

How do I receive my billing statement?

The initial billing will be sent to your home address in mid-June for the fall semester and mid-December for the spring. Additional bills will not be mailed each month. After the first statement, accounts need to be accessed using your My Baker Web page. You are responsible for passing necessary information to the party responsible for payment.

Changes or adjustments made after this initial billing statement will appear on the online account.

Whom should I contact with questions regarding my bill?

You can contact Jackie Craig, Student Accounts Representative, at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 785.594.8306.

Do you cash personal checks?

Personal checks up to $35 can be cashed in the Business Office. The office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Three local banks – Baldwin State Bank, Kansas State Bank and Mid America Bank – provide check-cashing services.