Mission & Core Values
School of Professional & Graduate Studies
The School of Professional and Graduate Studies develops confident, competent leaders, contributing to their communities through lifelong learning, professional success, and service to others.
We believe that education is not defined by age but rather desire and motivation.
- We provide an environment where students utilize resources and are encouraged to think critically.
- We provide a quality learning environment that builds on adult students’ academic, professional, and life experiences to foster lifelong learning.
We believe that academic achievement contributes to professional success.
- We challenge students by providing a rigorous academic environment designed to illustrate real-world applications.
- We provide curriculum that incorporates student and faculty experiences.
We serve our community by empowering our students.
- We promote awareness to inspire action within the community through value-based decision making.
- We provide unique preparation that will enable graduates to engage in and encourage positive community change.